Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, August 31, 2006

One helluva Week

I can't even begin to go into it...................I mentioned the death of an associate last week...well Monday we find out major layoffs.....Tuesday it was announced who.....Wednesday - one of our associates lost her full term baby...due next week........Today was a day from hell and tomorrow (Friday) is the last day of a lot of people and it's another "evening at the tavern right after work". I haven't been to the bar in 4 years and this is the second time in 3 weeks. lol

I am going to be at my Mom's most of the weekend.....I will try to do a better job posting next week.

Have a super weekend.....and enjoy the 3 day weekend~ Happy Labor Day.
I should be back on here Sun or Mon.


Heid

No comments: