Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, August 14, 2006

Moody Man Monday

..........the 32" flat screen tv went out tonight. We've had it shortly over one year. Someone else who lives here was not in a good mood. We're wondering if the storms last night have something to do w/ it. He called the Phillips company and they tried to answer some questions and gave a name of where to call in Hannibal. IN the meantime, I think we're going to talk to our insurance man tomorrow and see what he could do as well. I mean....if it can be replaced why not, right!?
Right now, we have the old one hooked up. At least we have channel 7 and 10!!!!
We had quite the lightening/thunderstorm last night right about this time (10:00) It rained pretty good - well so it sounded. I checked the rain gage this morning when I fed the dog and it had a mere 4 tenths in it. It rained later this morning and we managed to get 1 more tenth. Neighbor up the road about 3 miles had an inch. Weird.

Nothing new to report. The hands are healing fine. I do think, however, that I'm going to live!!!
LOL

1 comment:

Susie Schulte said...

I can certainly relate to the Moody Man...I sat for nearly 45 minutes on hold last night...the only reason I didn't fall asleep while waiting is because I was so steamed! The first 20 minute wait resulted in a dumb lady that said she's have to transfer me to a different department, which meant another 20 or more minutes of waiting. And that wouldn't have been so bad if the guy had helped, but he actually made things worse. I finally gave up and about 12:25 AM and went to bed. We're still almost as slow as the old dial up, but I'm not ready to be put on hold yet again this morning. Grrrrrrrrrr! Good luck on the insurance...bet they'll put you on hold! Glad you're going to live. Our November trip wouldn't be the same without you!