Not much has transpired since my last blog. The Hays' that went on the Alaskan cruise returned to the main land on Wednesday. Rita has posted her pictures on snapfish and they are way cool! Appears as though they all had a great time!!! Thursday I went to Beth's after supper. I took her some tomatoes. We sat outside and talked..mostly vented about men and work, you know - typical girl talk. Jeremy was inside most of the time playing playstation2. Phil and Payden had gone to Palmyra to the fair. Speaking of Payden, for those of you who might or might not know, he's the oldest son of Beth & Phil. On the afternoon of 4/2/06, he had an accident which involved his truck and an oncoming train. Miraculously - he's fine!! Spent a week and a half in the ICU at Blessing in Quincy and then 4 weeks at Rusk Rehab in Columbia. He's so lucky to be here and we're all thankful beyond words. If you didn't know him, you'd never know he was in such a bad accident and had such brain trauma as he had. In fact, the largest scar across his forehead is nearly invisible! He started his schoolwork this week and will be a Senior this year in highschool. I love those boys as my own...so you might hear me speak of them. Now you'll know who they are! Beth was the pianist in our wedding.
The weather has finally shaped up. We didn't get any rain the other night as some might have. Maybe a few sprinkles...nothing more. I know my mom reported 6 tenths!! At least the temperatures are better. As I type this, it's 82* at 11:23 a.m. Low humidity and a ncie breeze. AM worked this morning. I, on the otherhand, did not! lol I paid some bills and cleaned off my computer desk and did a load of laundry. I'm trying to decide what to do with my time now. I suppose I should be productive...but hey...it's my day off, right!?! I believe we're going to grill chicken breasts for supper...YUMMM. Ambrose does such a wonderful job on that!
Well..I've bored you long enough. Have a good weekend!
Till next time...................



No comments:
Post a Comment