Well.....I had a good time last night. I stayed very sober and watched most of the rest of the group grow very drunken!!! lol At one point, there was a huge bar discussion as to who President Ford's VP was. All I could think of was Agnew, but I knew he was w/ Nixon. Then I thought of Goldwater but I also knew he was even before that. Someone said Dan Quayle....LOL What an idiot! And the funniest part of that is that nearly everyone agreed!!!! What dorks. Even I knew that was incorrect. What I should have done was call home because I knew Am would know right off the bat - but I refrained from calling. Anyhow....I put my 2 cents in saying DQ was NOT the VP of Ford. They tried to convince me it was! I got home at 9:59!!!! Then I went and showered because I was rank w/ smoke, grease and bar in general. YUK After that, I talked to Am a little and checked email. He went to bed and I went outside (making sure the cat was no where near the door) and set my chair in the NE part of the yard to see if I could possibly catch a glimpse of the Perseid (meteor) shower. This weekend is the "peak" viewing but due to the fact that we had a full moon on Wednesday - the viewing is cut in half. And I can verify that. The moon was just too bright. I didn't see anything...and it was probably too early too. I'm hoping to see some tonight. I know it will be "firepit night" outside so maybe I can make myself stay up longer or something. That's about all there is to report. I canned a load of tomatoes today and have been doing laundry. I'm gonna grill chops for supper, fried potatoes, kraut salad (YUM) and sliced tomatoes is on the menu.
Don't forget to go watch the meteor shower. *I've been waiting for 2 months for this weekend!!!! And according to a website I was reading a bit ago....the one for 2007 should be AWESOME....there won't be the after affects of a full moon!!!!!!
BTW....Ambrose knew w/o even thinking! Nelson Rockefeller is the answer!



1 comment:
We do read your blog...most entertaining!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We Love It!
Post a Comment