Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Miserable Monday

I tried to post this last night, but I couldn't connect to much. Must be the heat.

Man...I'm sooo sick of the heat - and I'm not even IN IT!!!! My brother and sister in laws are still on the Alaskan Cruise. What a relief that would be. I can't wait to see pictures. Why didn't we go? Well, we were going to a year ago when Joan started planning it...but the more Am and I thought about it, the more WE just didn't want to be gone on a cruise for a week. They'll dock tomorrow evening I think. We'd be interested someday in a 3-4 day cruise...but not 7. Oh well. I'm sure they're having a ball!!!

Am came home to find little Fuzzy dead. Fuzzy is the little yellow kitten. Jeremy Whelan (Beth's youngest) wanted that kitty so bad. I was going to take it to him one of these days but guess I didn't get it done quick enough. We're not sure if Rudy got him or if he died. There wasn't blood on him or anything, but there was one mark on his underside so don't know. Rudy DID get him a couple weeks ago, but he got loose, so maybe he had an internal injury?????? Maybe he got hot. It was pretty hot in the garage where they live. At least they do get some air blowing thru. Hard to say...so now we're down to 7 cats outside. I'm sure they'll be popping them out soon again, I have seen two different "strangers" lurking about.

Stay cool...........

2 comments:

Susie Schulte said...

Supposed to be a cold front coming (for real) tonight! Bring it on!!!

Susie Schulte said...

OH! I almost forgot to send my condolences. Poor kitty! I actually greatly dislike cats, but realize that there are lots of people who love them. We have kittens in our barn, but they're wild, and we like it that way. No cats hanging around, rubbing on my legs and tripping me up when I'm trying to walk. Besides, cats around here would be prey for the dogs. They don't bother with the rabbits, but they can't resist chasing a squirrel or cat!