Hi ya.
I have had a few of you email me to tell me that you can't post comments on my blog. Thought I would walk you thru is, since I messed around w/ it a little to see what you were talking about.
Underneath my posting, there is the word COMMENTS. There might be or might not be a number in front of it: 0 comments for example. Just click on the word comments. To the right of the screen, there is a box and it says LEAVE YOUR COMMENT. You can write what you want in the boxed in area. Now, to get it to post: Where it says CHOOSE AN IDENTITY, this is probably where you've had problems. It looks like it defaults to me (heidikins). What you need to do is click the dot for "OTHER" and then just put your name in the name box. There's also a box for webpage, but if you look closely, it says it's optional. Once you have that done, click on the blue box that says PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT and thats it!!!!
I'll write more later.....I'm actually at work right now, LOL! I couldn't get on last night at home for some odd reason. I'm not sure if it was my computer or if it was the connection. Sometimes, when the humidity is really high, it seems like it messes w/ it. I know that sounds dumb, but it happens w/ the radio too! I was listening to a St. Louis station on the way to work this morning. So, if you don't believe me...then BITE ME! :)
Have a great Friday!!!!!! And thank God it is that!



No comments:
Post a Comment