Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Theatrical Thursday

I used the word theatrical because someone who is my most loyal blog reader (at least the only one who leaves me comments) got a real kick out of my cat bite story. Thanks. I'll remember that next time you fall off a horse or something! :) lol
Speaking of leaving comments. If you guys are trying and can't, I'm sorry. I have it set to where anyone can leave a comment. If you can't, then just make an account. Doesn't mean you have to blog.....

Nothing much happened today. Just another day at work. Tomorrow (Friday) is my boss, Sheryl's, last day. She has sought employment elsewhere. We're having a carry in salad/dessert luncheon and then to the tavern after work for drinks. It will be bittersweet for her I'm sure. Has worked there 27 years!!!!

We missed out on any rain today. I noticed it was pretty dark in the N. sometime mid morning but nothing came our way. Heard on the news that Carthage IL had 3.5 inches and 2.5 in Hamilton. WHOA!!! We could use that...in about a 6 hour period. Chance for rain again tonight and tomorrow. We've been hearing that how long now? At least we did get 2.7" on Monday night!!!!

Well........it's about time for this fat ol' hag to go to bed. I have to go to work at 7 again today. So up at 5:30. *yea yea...it DOES take me that long to get ready! lol

Sometime, I'll post a more interesting story and pictures. Someday!
good night....... zzzzzzzzzz

p.s. Can you believe these fruitcakes and the airlines???? What kind of insane people are dwelling on this Earth? Scary crap.

No comments: