Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Oh and one more thing about Spring.....

I saw a couple of robin's in the yard yesterday morning too! SO that, too, is a good sign.

Well......it's Saturday - I woke up at 5:36 (no alarm) and was wide awake but laid there till about 6:20. I did manage to doze back off though. Got Lucky fed and Am is out and about already. (It's just now 7:20) He is loading 5 older calves to take to town to get shots and to "make the bulls into steers" Then he's going to turn then into the little area where Lucky lives. She will remain penned up.

I'm going to go to Quincy this morning after I do a couple of things here. I'm going to go to Old Navy, Kohl's and Shopko for sure. Maybe the mall also. Marcy and I are meeting at Applebee's for lunch at 11:15. We're going to eat off of the WW menu!!! Then we are going to meet Sheryl and Shelley at the Oakley Lindsey Center for the craft show! I have never gone to the one in the spring so maybe I'll find some cute Easter things!!! I'll probably stop at HyVee before I leave town. I need to "take inventory" and make a menu list for the week though, so I know what we need. Am needs ICE CREAM for pete's sakes....he cleaned it up last night and Heaven forbid we don't have that around here!!! (Susie, I know you can/do relate to that statement LOL)

Well.....I was merely going to post the one sentance about seeing the Robin's yesterday and look, I wrote my day's schedule!!


Yesterday was also my dad's birthday. He would have been 78.
The 1st pic is on Easter 1997 at Aunt Judy's old house in IL. The other one is in Quincy at the mall. We'd gone out for their anniversary *January 2001*
Happy birthday yesterday, Dad!!!!



No comments: