*NOTE TO READERS: This has taken me TWO WEEKS to get finished. I have had problems getting the video to post. I swear to you, I have tried it numerous times - NIGHTLY - and finally I got my settings reconfigured right today!! YAAAY (so anyhow...this was originally written on 2/16 I'm sorry for the delay...I really did try!!!! )
I post the subject because over the weekend....my little LUCKY turned 7 weeks old!! I have had computer problems and internet antenna problems alllll stinkin' weekend - therefore the late post. Just pretend that I posted this Saturday after I shot the video!!!!!
This video is actually entitled "Boy Loves Girl" (yes I named it myself...you'll see why)
I have't put any pictures or anything of her on here for a few weeks so perhaps you can see a growth change in her?? She's pretty cute. Still lovin' bottle time. She's rammy as could be - just the natural instinct I guess. Gahhhhhhhhh I asked Am when he's going to "turn her out" but he's not sure. He's afraid she's going to try to suck on all the cows - maybe she will - maybe she won't. Guess we'll find out in a few months! She is, however, eating hay and some feed (grain mix) now and seems to be doing well on it. She's like me and loves to eat! Still not drinking water for whatever reason. Guess she doesn't want it......we try and try and she just has no desire. She will some day I guess. Until then.......Am continues to give her a fresh bucket of water on a daily basis.
Well......today is March 1st. WOW.....the start of the third month of 2008. Time's moving right along! Yesterday was LEAP DAY..............I was in JCPenney's this morning and I overheard 2 ladies talking. Apparently someone they knew had their FIRST BABY and it was born on Leap Day....now how sucky would that be??? Poor baby!!! Today was such a pretty day! Finally had sunshine and great temperatures (BOYYYYY) hehe (inside joke) I took a walk for the first time in months. I went up to the highway and back (2.2 miles total) and it just felt great to get out and walk! It was rather breezy on my way back.......I didn't realize how windy it was until I came home LOL Talk about resistance walking. WHEWWW I hate walking into the wind......it makes my clothes cling on to my fat rolls!! LOL
Well....I guess that is all I have to report for now! Enjoy what is left of the weekend!
~hugs & kisses~
p.s. I haven't put up anything of Gracie in awhile either. Here she is with her "I didn't do it, really I didn't" look!!!!




2 comments:
I loved the St. Patricks Day theme and the music especially. Good job! Lucky is growing for sure.
I did the music for you actually!!
Post a Comment