Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, March 22, 2008

~Happy Easter~

I decided to take the song off and put on the video of Watch The Lamb. If you can get through the whole thing - WITHOUT tears, then I commend you. I bawled like a baby watching it again tonight................pretty moving. This is the same video that NTCC always shows on the wall (with or without Bob singing)
Anyhow....it's just not Easter Sunday without this. I hope you like it as much as I do.


Watch the Lamb

1 comment:

Susie Schulte said...

I was going to keep this confidential, but I know you can keep secrets, so here's mine: I was the inspiration for Toby's new song....We met some time ago, and he says those words just came right to mind when he had the pleasure of making my acquaintance!
Now....I'm thinking that it's playing just a wee bit faster than normal on your blog. I thought at first it was a girl, or Alvin and the Chipmunks singing it! Check that out to see if it's right.
Oh....and please don't tell anyone what I've just shared with you. It's really NOT common knowledge, and I don't want to start getting any publicity calls or even pranks!
I'll be at the Lake over the weekend! Have a great one!