Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, March 21, 2008

It's Good Friday


I don't have much to write......found this picture online. Liked it a lot.
Welll I changed my mind. I wanted to tell you about the song that is supposed to be playing.
It's called Watch The Lamb by Ray Boltz. I think I first heard it when I was in highschool on the radio I'm thinking.....(don't believe it was at church this time) and just absolutely loved it. I remember that Grandma even bought me the cassette for my birthday!!! :) (she passed away a year ago today, by the way) Then one Easter, Bob H. from church sang it on Easter Sunday. It became an annual tradition for him to sing it. The last time I was at NTCC for Easter, they played it....with the video on the wall. I don't believe that Bob was there...and I think that someone else sang it. ANyhow.....it's just not Easter without hearing it!! :)
Happy Easter.
We're going to Columbia today to visit our brother in law Randy, who had open heart surgery on Tuesday.


2 comments:

Susie Schulte said...

Absolutely beautiful! I, too, have always loved that song, and remember Bob singing it at NTCC. Your blog page is wonderful! Hope you find Randy in good spirits and making good progress. I'm sure he won't be feeling great for a while. He probably has a little pillow that's become his best friend.

Heidikins said...

Well...he had a pillow on his bed (a read heart pillow) but he wasn't using it. He is doing great and was supposed to go home today actually (Saturday) Worse part is his legs he said. And thanks for the explanation of the "lead line" from the neck. I wasn't sure what she was talking about!! Happy Easter