Cats Cats Cats.....what on earth would I do with out them??????????? :)
Well.....Gracie has slept inside over night for 2 nights now. She's adapting to the inside life quite well. In fact, last night, while we were watching tv, reading the news papers, etc....... she took it upon herself to sit in the recliner with Molly! LOL Keep in mind that Molly is now acting like Nala - NOT liking any other cats!! She simply hisses at her and lets it be known that this is her house and that she does not appreciate a smarty little kitten trying to take the run of the homestead! LOL
Anyhow, they did manage to share the chair for awhile.....until Gracie "rolled over" and bumped into Molly. That was it, man...she bellowed out an evil hiss and took off. As you can see in this picture - Gracie could care less.....Molly, however, does seem to be a bit perterbed!!!!!! :)She does sleep with me......yes on the bed....get over it.......and she has woken up th
e past 2 mornings around 5 or so (which is normal time around here anyhow) Instead of just jumping down off the bed, however, she tends to walk around on me, purring, touching my face w/ her paw, NIPPING any skin she can find and/or licking. I flicked her on the nose/mouth countless times today and told her NOOOOOOO. It did no good, but perhaps she'll learn. Maybe not, but we'll see!I did buy her a pet bed today. (Yesss I did) Nala had one when she was little...infact, Nala went thru TWO of those things!! I just knew that little Graie would love it. HAAAH what a joke! She hates it and jumps out just as soon as I put her in it. Ambrose, of course, just giggles!!!! I finally got her to stay in it this afternoon. It was trickery though. She was already asleep (as she napped for nearly THREE hours this afternoon). She just stretched and drifted back off! (amazing how similar baby animals act compared to babies!!!)

She really was saw'n logs in this photo to the left!!!! I couldn't resist taking her picture!!!!! Right now, she's sleeping in the magazine basket! I swear - sleep is all the little creature does!!!!
Any one want a kitty? Still have PLENNNTY of them to go around! Dan & Becky Buckman did manage to take ONE (and only one Dan said) off our hands. They took the little grey/white one. Well, he's really not little - he's the biggest one of them all and was from the very start as well! He's a good eater, friendly and just a nice kitty. I'm glad that is the one they picked out. He'll make a nice pet for them. I tried our latest "selling technique" on them....with another failed
outcome. That technique is.......take more than one and we'll supply you with a month of feed. Now for those of you who know us very well....you'll know who's suggestion that is!!! (and it was not mine!!)
Well...that's all in the cat world. I do truly miss my Nala-girl................but this little kitten has at least taken away the empty spot that I still have.
Have a good week.......................................



2 comments:
LOL! It's easy to see who rules at your house! Miss Molly and Little Gracie look like they have it made! The picture of Gracie sleeping in her little pet bed is sweet. She's certainly got long hair! What's the count these days?
ahem.....TOOOOOO MANY
Post a Comment