Saturday, May 12, 2007
~ * FrEe KiTtEnS * ~
for the love of God!!! In my own comment section (a reply to Susie)....I mention that I had no idea where Patches had her kitties and that Squeak only has one. WELL.....I beg to differ now! Found Patches' litter this afternoon. They are NOT in the garage and Rudy is the one who pretty much pointed them out to me. They are outside (as I assumed) across the driveway under a tin thing. All I know is if she tries to move them to where the others are...and Rudy sees this transpire - they're dead meat. Anyhow.....from the best of my vision of moving that heavy thing....I saw 3. 2 were black and white and one was like her - a very colorful and pretty calico!!!!! Now....on Squeak's kitten(s). I found her and ONE yellow kitty in the rafters of the garage the other night........well, today she was nursing TWO!!! LOL Am didn't want me to get too friendly with them and to just leave them up there. Maybe they'll become wild. One of the others, however, from the first litter, was dead this morning. It doesn't surprise me. The poor little thing was having problems with it's eyes matting shut. I am not sure how many evenings I had brought it inside and tried to get it's eyes open with a warm washcloth. It also had a very snotty nose on a constant basis. It was one of the 3 that has/had no desire to eat the kitten chow. It must have been sicker than I realized. Ohhhh welllll at this point........................with the headcount now - kittens alone, there's still 14 kittens!!!!!!!!! And Princess still has to have hers. Gaaahhhhhhhhhhh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Well, have you increased the population at the "cathouse"? What's the current count. Any takers on the Free Kitties? By the way, we loved that dancing dog video! Thanks!
Post a Comment