Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Life on the farm

It's that time of year again.............good ol' "hay season"..................I think we ended up getting 34 bales or something like that. Several more than last year.
Well...some of you could care less about this post - but a couple of you will be able to "relate". I guess that is what you all get for either dumping me and not reading anymore or you have stopped posting comments. I think that my mom and Susie are my only readers anymore.... I got the idea of posting this from Susie's blog page......but mine will be different - as we have big bales rather than little square bales. This first picture is the raking process. I didn't have my camera the night before for the mowing part! lol....I know, who cares.



Then we have the baling process.......and of course, Mr. Hays has to 'INSPECT' the goods afterwards! LOL
I get a kick out of him sometimes. Notice I said sometimes!!! While we were down in the pasture roaming around and inspecting the goods...Rudy thought it to be necessary to get in the creek and cool off. Wasn't that bad of an idea but not somewhere you'd catch me taking a dip!!!! I prefer a nice pool!!!!
Other than hay week.............there's really nothing else to post. Pretty much the excitement around here for awhile!!!! Next on the agenda is trying to get Rudy in the truck to take him to town on Saturday for his shots. THAT otta be a treat. Permitting how well he does with that we're going to get him scheduled for a "hair cut". Just depends how the first trip goes!!! Gracie will get her shots also. Speaking of the little twit.......she's becoming the devil's evil twin. I do believe that she won herself in the house with her cute looks...............HOWEVER....she's going to turn out like Nala in the "cat from hell" sense [if not worse...I dare to say] As I type this, I just heard a noise in the kitchen................flipped on the light and she was standing up on top of my cookbooks that are lined up ON TOP of the microwave cart. {insert eye roll feature here} and by the time I got my camera.....this is where she was next
I also found THIS when I got home this evening.....not sure if she did this today or when.
If you have absolutely NO CLUE what this item is......this is a brand spankin' new roll of VIVA paper towels.......that was still in the wrapper mind you................



No comments: