I am happy to report that little Chancie seems to be FINE!! She was running around when I got hom from mom's this evening. I saw her again after my walk and she was playing w/ one of the other kitties and they were playing chase! She also ate well so I would say that she's good to go. Amazing. I'm wondering if she learned her lesson. She was a good 6 foot away from Rudy (and she was in the garage he was not) and she saw him and she got up on a box, puffed up and just hissed and hissed and hissed!!!
I have nothing else to report..............sorry.
Have a good one.



1 comment:
Good news...guess it's true about the nine lives of cats! Have you noticed that it's getting dark earlier now? I just feel like summer is passing by way to fast! We're going to be heading west (Colorado) in July.
Got plans for the 4th of July?
I remembered that you didn't like those ugly lily things, but hey....they're about the only thing I can grow and not kill! So I love them!
Post a Comment