Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, June 21, 2007

I hate these stupid lilly things

BUT.....they make a nice picture with just the bloom!!! I like to call them "those ugly orange things". My friend Diane just LOVES them. She said it reminds her of her growing up days back on the farm. I told her to feel free by coming here and digging up all she wanted!! LOL
Nothing much to report - except I'm hot! Am turned the air back on this afternoon. We have had it off 2 or 3 days. We do that.....on and off...on and off! Supposed to be HOT this weekend... good A/C weather.....{hint to someone}
***Ruthie.....................thank you for the nice email!!! Glad to know that you ARE a faithful reader!!!***

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who in the world is rodrigo?

Heidikins said...

no clue.....some wetback that is hacking my blog I guess....I deleted that one forever. what a moron

Anonymous said...

I like the lily things! I'm curious about the rodrigo business...what happened? I am home now...had a good trip, and will update soon!