Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Snowfall update

.....just to make it official.....Am estimates that we have 8" to 10" on the ground. I know in my blog earlier today, I mentioned that there was about 5" at 5:00 this morning. Since it did snow ALL DAY long....we have much more than 5". The wind has blown all day as well. Currently, at nearly 9:00 p.m. the wind has died down. Let's hope it stays that way. Guess now we just get to get ready for the COLD temps..........They're saying like around 7* tonight, -2* tomorrow night and 0 for Thursday. Ambrose just came inside. He had to go down to the cows and check on them. It IS calving season you know. He has a couple that are pretty close...so hopefully they'll hold off. He just made mention that the highway must not be real good, as he could hear the traffic and said he could tell everyone is still going slow.

** I HATE HATE HATE WINTER **
~and the wooly worms WERE right. I don't care WHAT my husband says!!

No comments: