WELL..................have I mentioned lately that I'm really sick and tired of WINTER???
Am and I stayed home today. He estimated about 4 or 5 inches on the ground this morning around 5. I know he was SCOOPING the walk at 5:30 when he went out to feed the kitties in the garage and to feed Rudy. The wind was whipping like I don't know what. I got up about 20 after 5......put the cat in the litter pan...and the poor little thing......she shook herself and had no balance as usual, but when she shook this time, it threw her down into the litter (face/head first) and then it was like she did a complete somersault OUT onto the floor. I have no idea how she did that....but she did. Poor baby..........I picked her up and cradled her and got the litter out of her nose and eyes (we have that sand like scoopable kind) and then I put her back in it and held onto her back. She did go potty. She ate...and then I put her back on her shelf. Then I decided to lay back down....I mean....it was dark, it was 5:30 and the bed was very warm with the electric throw turned on!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh
Am went out to check the road. {He was supposed to work in Palmyra again today}...so he drove up our road to the highway and came back. He said that the road was already drifting past the halfway point and he was rather worried that we might not be able to get back down the lane after work. SO...he made the call of staying home. You know when Pooch decides to stay home from work, it must be bad! LOL (or maybe it had something to do with driving to Palmyra!) I had to laugh when he asked if I wanted him to take me to work. I thought...'umm if you can't get there, why would you take me?'........
I started making a big ol pot of vegetable soup before 9....it's slowly simmering still. Then I made a batch of chocolate cookies (a very low fat weight watchers recipe, so it's ok) Now, I'm thinking about cleaning up the kitchen......but here I sit - updating and entertaining you, my loyal readers! LOL I said that I was just "thinking" about it anyhow.
Well........I guess I can't think of much else. I mean...it's still snowing..it's been snowing for over 12 hours now and the wind is still "blowing like h*ll" as Am put it this morning!!!
Be careful if you have to go out. And bundle up! Actually, why dontcha just stay put!?!?



No comments:
Post a Comment