Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Silent Sunday......

After the horrid night we had Friday night w/ the cat, last night was silent!!!!! Apparently, the injection she got helped the itch and discomfort she was having. There was NO HOWLING last night at all!!!!! I did keep the bedroom doors closed, though, for fear of her getting on the bed and having another accident. But that didn't happen!!! The bad skin areas appear drier today and I put some lotion on them to kinda soften them up. She's been sleeping a lot (on the tv stand shelf of course) and I wake her up to eat, drink and potty. I know, most people wouldn't go to that extreme; but don't you do that for you little kids???? :) I'm glad I didn't have her put down, the way she's been today. As for her health issues, no change. Just sooo glad she was calm last night!!! We all slept!!!

Have a great upcoming week!

No comments: