Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

2-14-07


Happy Valentine's Day!!! Am and I just did cards this year. I requested no flowers...and he went along with it! hehe. There was a nice mushy "for my wife" card on the computer desk when I got home, and he had the soup turned on so it was almost ready for supper!!! We'll probably go out to eat this weekend. I like this picture.........I wish it would just come to life and I could dive on into those chocolates!!!! I think I could do some pretty good damage and eat 3/4 of it ALONE!!!! Have a good rest of Valentine's Day 2007

1 comment:

Susie Schulte said...

Wow! I like the changes you made. Was today Valentines Day???? LOL...just kidding, I knew that! You've certainly been keeping the old blog updated these past two days! Making up for those lost weeks, eh? Glad to hear the cat is relieved and not howling. I've noticed several new calves up the road from us. Cute! But I'm pretty sure the guy up the road doesn't name his...heehee.