WELLLLL
You know I'm fascinated with meteor showers....there is one tonight. It was supposed to start shortly after 9:00....the peak viewing should be around 2. Well...I went outside a short bit ago..ohhhh about 9:45 and I can honestly tell you that YESSS there is a meteor shower!!!! Am even came out and he saw a few too!!! Thank goodnes it's decent outside LOL MY plan is this....IF I wake up in the night around peak time, I am going to throw on some sweatpants and my shoes/coat/stocking hat and go back out!!!
I know....what a damn freaky moron!!!! And I say that the old mean cow and my cat are psycho's!! LOL
I'll report tomorrow with what I see in the night (if I make it up)
p.s. Susie I have tried and tried to leave a comment on your blog and it will not let me. Says it doesn't know me and to try again later!. GRRRRRRRRR ANyhow, I'm sorry about your dog......you and Mom should go dog shopping together! lol
Night.



1 comment:
It doesn't know you because you're such a d@#* freak! My STARS!!!! Who on earth gets up at 3AM to watch meteor showers!!!!
Actually, I hope you know I'm teasing, and I'm sure you caught the pun... If I wasn't so lazy, I'd get up and watch them too.
Kathy told me that Amy was having contractions 6 minutes apart this afternoon....Emily could arrive tonight!
I don't know why the blogger doesn't recognize you. I've had problems with that too at different times. I think it all started when I "upgraded" to the beta blogger. I can't see that it's any better at all!
Our one remaining dog is barking just outside the window...and has been for nearly an hour. Must be deer too close to the house. We think one dog is enough for now, so I'll not be looking for another dog until this one goes to doggy heaven.
Post a Comment