Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Sunny & in the Sixties Saturday

What a day!!!! It's quarter to three and it's 62* degrees! Isn't that amazing for December 16th in Missouri?????

Well....the meteor shower was a bomb when I went back out in the night. I should have just stayed out when I was out there at 10....it was a good one. The "streaking meteors" were very bright and they were long in their streak; simply amazing! My friend Chris took her kids out to a dark area on a country road and they watched in the car. She said they were both excited and amazed!!!! Well....I just happened to wake up at 2:00 and decided what the heck and went out again. That was supposed to be the PEAK TIME...and all over the sky not just one area. Guess what. It had gotten sooooo cloudy that I could only barely see about 7 or 8 stars above head. Couldn't even see the moon sliver. I was really really disappointed. Oh well...... next time I guess!

My cousin Amy had her baby last night. She gave birth to a healthy 7 lb 14 oz 21" long baby girl: Emily Jo This is her 2nd child.
Here she is:

Her Aunt Sally should have more pics tonight so maybe I'll have another one to show you. She doesn't look too happy in this picture. Sally said she doesn't have a real loud voice (I'm sure she'll learn to change that) and that she's really "chunky"!!!! Congratulations to Amy & TJ and let's not forget big brother BO! {for those of you who don't know them....and went to our wedding....Bo was our ring bearer)

That's all I have to report today.......Have a good rest of the weekend!!!!

OHHHHHHHH wait. I DO have something else. I knew it would come to me some time! Just for those who have kept track of my every blog as it happens (Susie and Mel) the old "PSYCHO BITCH" cow is now officially in the barn!!! SO she's been contained and will be eating all the time to get a little meat on her bones so Am can take her to the sale barn. But after he got her in......he then realized that Christmas Day and New Years Day are on Monday's and the sale barn won't be open either time and he's not ready to send her tomorrow. (Sales are on Monday's and we load up on Sundays) SO...she will be in the barn until after the 1st. Next one is the old crippled up black cow. I call her Frosty...as she has part of an ear off - probably due to frost bite. She's pretty lame and the two of them are going "bye bye" together!!!!

No comments: