Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, July 30, 2009

La-La-La

I guess you can say that I'm the newest official CrosSING Choir member!! :)
I went to practice last night and then had to "sing a little tune" *ya alone......gag* for Loretta and that was that. I can already tell it's going to be fun. And the few extra trips to Qcy for practice and performance won't bother me what-so-ever. I know I know......ask me in the dead of winter. BUT if weather got bad while I was there....there's plenty of places to stay.

Tomorrow is the last day of July. WOW......absolutely amazing. I can't believe it. And it's been so very very cool. I love it. On a "fat" note...I haven't walked all week. wow I'm going to walk tonight. Next weekend is the 4 mile walk I'm doing in Quincy (which ya, is an extra trip for sure but I don't care) So I better hop to it for the next 7 days!!!!!!

Hope you have had a good week ----

4 comments:

Mom said...

I guessed you passed your audition at The Crossing for choir....next is on to American Idol.

Heidikins said...

it really wasn't an audition --- it was more of what area to put me in. I was able to sing in any of them so I'll be in the middle I guess. She said all of the ladies have sang all parts.

Unknown said...

Wow....you have surprised me yet again! Good for you!
I just noticed that Zach has been using my computer, and I'm posting this as Zachary....LOL! Guess I better sign him out and myself in!
---Susie

Heidikins said...

Why are you so surprised?????