WOW-----the lightening show since early this morning has been tremendous. And I don't say that with love and enthusiasm!!! BOYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! In fact, @ 6:15 I knew I really needed to be in the shower but I was a bit skeptic to get in. It was very close at that time and a LOT of it. So, I waited for awhile. I think it was closer to 6:30 by the time I got in. Hence, I hurried!! I also had 2 sacks to carry, my shirt, purse, umbrella..........in the rain, stop at Able's for my morning Amp (since mine at home were NOT in the fridge) and still clocked in at 7:30! Right on time~yay
Today is a carry-in on the 3rd floor for their August birthdays! They invited Miss Lori & I to eat with them so we will. Yum.
Have a nice day......and don't get struck by lightening or washed away!!! Boyyyyyyyy



No comments:
Post a Comment