Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, July 17, 2009

Yippppeeeeee.....

......it's Frrrriiiiiiidayyyy!!!!!!!!!! I'm working the "early" shift today. My good friend Lori and I swapped hours today so I could get out of here a little earlier and get home. I'm unsure what time Joan will be in today but I imagine this afternoon sometime. We are planning on going to Rustic Oak (mmmmmm) for supper so this way we can get there timely. I need to write myself a note to call them for reservations. Friday is the all-you-can eat catfish strips. And they are won-won-wonnnnderful I must say.

Last night I was up till midnight - I was power cleaning! I got everything done EXCEPT dusting. Surely the Mr can handle that task today. And if not....it will either not get done or I'll just do it in front of Joan haha

This morning is a beautiful day. Nice, cool, crisp temps ---- it reminded me of fall :) I lvoe fall but I just hate what follows. I hope you all enjoy the weekend!!!!!

No comments: