Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, October 05, 2008

WARNING!

I'm just warning you now........"The Coralville Girls" are getting together today (since we were unable to do it on May 5th as planned)........you know, for Cinco de Mayo, well......enough
said, right? Remember......the C-girls are the same girls that have gone to Coralville on an annual basis for the past 10 years ---- this upcoming November being the 11th year.

Just be prepared for the next post............that is ALL I am going to say

*as I type this....you'd think that my mother is on some kind of serious illegal narcotics
she has completely lost it.........................it might not help that I have found some mexian/latino music online LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not on any serious illegal drugs....just practicing my Mexican Hat Dance. Next step is auditioning for Dancing With the Stars. I'll be in the same category as Cloris Leachman.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures and I think I used to do the dance step I seen in my younger days