Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, October 09, 2008

4 More Years....

That is in no way meant as a political statement...............I'm saying 4 more MARRIED years!! Today is the Mr & I's 4th wedding anniversary. Hard to believe it's been that many already - and we've been together for 7 now - wow!!!!!!!! I came home to gorgeous flowers!! I love them! And we are going to go out to eat this weekend sometime also!!!! BTW - the "Forrest Gump" song on my play list is from my wedding. I remember it like an hour ago - Sally, Mom and I were in the basement waiting to go up.....and I heard Beth start to play it.....Sally said "FORREST GUMP!!!!" and at that moment...I felt like I was going to throw up!! I had a very very severe case of BUTTERFLIES!!!! lol Dont' know why - but I did. Anyhow - I love that song, picked it, and whenever I hear it, I always think of our wedding --- mostly from the basement of the church!!!

Here - just like last year - is a little recap - all in chronological order if you look at the times on the pics! hehe (and I forgot to put our "special" unity candle out today like I always do..... oh well....the closet I have them in is very very scary and it might take me till our 5th anniversary to even find them!!) boyyy



Geoff & Jerry light the candles just a few minutes early



My beautiful Mom got seated and is waiting like the rest of the crew




Stunning Sally making her way down






Rev. Steve, Ambrose & Michael know it's just about time!!










Mom & Dad waiting, watching & listening









~With this ring...I thee wed~




KISS YOUR BRIDE, POOCH!!!! hehe


Cheeeeese






Isn't is beautiful!??? The cake was wonderful



YUMMMMM the food was great too






Sally's giving her "Maid of Honor speech"



Feeding him cake!!





Mr. & Mrs. Ambrose S. Hays

October 9, 2004


1 comment:

JCC said...

Happy Anniversary! Definitely worth celebrating! :)