Well now..........some people don't change a bit and others.......WOW. hahahahaha!! We had a great turn out today at the reunion. Long day but it was a lot of fun. Everyone seemed to have a good time and the dinner was wonderful!!!! Got a bit rowdy towards the end of the night - but why wouldn't it? Some of those people had been drinking since about 1:00 in the afternoon! Holy crap. Needless to say.....intoxication took over!!! Most of the crowd left a bit after 11 and they all went to St.F to some dive to listen to a band there. OK whatever. I just know that when about 20 people left and maybe one was sober----that I had a bad feeling about that. However, we are all grown adults and I am not responsible for their actions. I just hope and pray that they all make it home safe. If they get arrested - I don't care....but a car accident or something like that would just kill me. Anyhow.....we had a great time. We are going to do this every 5 years. So the next one will be in 2013 - we'll be 43 --- GAG!!!! hahahaha
Here's a few pics - even though most of you have no clue who they are!!! And yes.....I'm posting this at 1:58 in the morning!!! LOL






1 comment:
Well, you could not have had better weather! Looks like you all had a great time. Did you have enough food or are there lots of leftovers at your Mom's house? Enjoyed the picture show.
Post a Comment