Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Winter in April??

THIS WEATHER IS FOR ...... not even for the birds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gee.....I guess a couple of you have checked the blog only to find nothing new, huh? lol Sorry. I really haven't had much to report I guess. It certainly isn't because I have not been online HAAHAHAHAHAHA

Let's see....what has happened since the last post...............................well, the Cardinals have been playing good ball. Which is actually something none of us expected to be quite honest with you! But regardless - WOO HOO!!!

What else...OH! Well, I have had a birthday since the last posting. I had a good one in fact! The day started out with 3 text messages coming in shortly after 6 a.m. (I was up so it was ok) and 3 phone calls before I even got to work!!!! Then when I got to work, Marcy had made a 'BTS' cake the WW way. (BTS cake is Better Than Sex cake....and it's WONDERFUL....if you want the recipe, let me know) Not only did we have that but Debbie across the hall also brought a cake. Hers was chocolate with white icing. YUMMMM!! I also had a ton of email greetings at home and at work and several phone calls thru out the day!! Then, Marcy and I went out for lunch to the mexican place!! She bought! When I got home, Am gave me his gift. It was a new flag for outside (it's different greens, saying WELCOME, and has 2 cardinal birds on it...a male and a female), a new cookbook and $60 AND he also took me out for supper at the end of the week! OH and when I was outside in the garage rooting around (see in the next paragraph what I was looking for), even RUDY sang the happy birthday song to me!!!





One other thing......just like last year, Marble "delivered" her gift to me!!! :) There are 2. A little calico (Calli) and a little black one (no name).

It was also Gracie's birthday on March 31st. She's one already. I can't believe it....where has the year gone? At any rate --- here is what the hateful little puss is up to today......pretty normal. Today it was overtaking the bed! *she IS pretty though!


We had a lot of rain this past week. Over 3 inches!!! Thursday was a washout!! And then after work it blew up a pretty big storm. It didn't last long but it sure dumped the rain!

Today is Sunday April 13 and it snowed both today AND yesterday. What a disappointment. As if winter hasn't been long enough...we can't even enjoy spring like weather in spring! :( It sucks and I think we all pretty much know what is going to happen next. We are going to go from this CRAP right into humid, sticky, hot, umbearble temperatures. (hope I'm wrong there, Sherlock)

Well I really can't think of much else to write about. So with that being said - have a great week!!!!

1 comment:

Susie Schulte said...

I have been checking to see if you've updated. You're doing better than me though. I've not posted for a long time either. We just have nothing to tell...we're such dull old folks!
I enjoyed your latest post-very informative!