certainly not Roll LOL
By now, everyone knows that we had an earthquake in the early hours of last Friday morning. Yes, I said EARTHQUAKE!!!!! It took place in the SE part of Illinois and was felt in 15 states I believe I remember hearing. 4:37 a.m. It wasn't felt by Ambrose or I. When I'm in bed, I am in what I call a coma!! I sleep so sound, I don't hear much of anything!!!! Am is pretty sure he was awake at that time but he didn't hear or feel anything. For those of you who know us and know where we live, you know we live next to the RR tracks...........so I'm really not sure we would have recognized earthquake tremors!! However, at 10:18 Friday morning, I most certainly did feel the aftershock!!!!!! THAT WAS WEIRD I tell you. I was at work, and I was eating my bowl of fruit when I felt a weird feeling. I wasn't sure what it was......then I noticed my computer monitor was shaking. So I was like "what that....." and it continued!! WEIRD. I went into the hall and asked "did anyone else feel that?" One man at the end of the hall came out and he felt it and one other girl did as well. Crazy!
That seems to be the only "earth shaking" news to report (literally haha) Nothing new around here. It's supposed to get up in the 70's today!! Not sure how that's going to happen - it's as cloudy as could be. It's a nice morning though. I got up at 6:30 and fed Luck and then the cats and took my walk up to the highway and back (2.2 miles) and here I am. Just ate my cereal and wondering what I'm going to do for the day. I have chicken breasts thawing out. Am doesn't know it yet, but he's grilling supper!!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment