It's Tuesday....seemed like a good title. Speaking of tulips.......of all those tulips that I planted for their first season a year ago in fall.....only about an 1/8 of them came up this time. OH well - they made me mad anyhow. Remember.....they were supposed to be PASTEL and the majority of them were red!!?? lol
As I type this....it's thundering and lightening pretty good. WHY......just tell me WHY can't we have 3 good days in a row? 2 days is all it seems to give us...then a rainy day. Damn...........
Well...with that being said, the lightening is rather "bolty" and kinda close. So I better hop in the shower before it gets worse. That is one thing I hate....showering in the lightening and getting ready in a storm.........hoping the power doesn't go off before my hair gets dry or face gets painted.
HARK --- it's freaking HAILING...................................gawwwwwd
Have a Nice Day!



1 comment:
I remember well those "pastel" tulips and how mad you were about that! LOL! It's raining frogs here! Grass is growing at about 1/4 inch per hour! I've decided that with gas at 3.48 per gallon, I'm going to let the goats mow. I'll do the yard right around the house, and they can have the rest. Sure is pretty out though.
Post a Comment