Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, December 15, 2007

It's beginning to look a LOT like Christmas......

Did you read that to the tune?? haha

THIS is what I got up to this morning!! I took these photos around 9:10 a.m.Anyhow....this is what we have.....and remember - it's morning. (as I finish editing this post, it is 10:40 p.m. and it's STILL snowing!!!)





This one is cool.....notice the green leaves that are still on the tree!














Anyhow...as I said, this was all from 9:10 Saturday morning. We ventured on over to Quincy this afternoon though- the roads were HORRIBLE. Not sure what time we left to come home, but Ambrose drove 45 the entire way. The roads really weren't any better. Drifting on parts - our lane was drifting. We're supposed to go to Boonville MO (South of Columbia) tomorrow for the Hays Christmas - but if the roads are in the same shape, we'll be staying home.

Well...as my title states ..... Finally got the dumb tree up over the weekend (last weekend) Here's a couple pics of that, and Gracie's first experience. Also, you'll see a couple of "special" ornaments (the cat ones for "the girls" and the others were hand painted by our friend Ruthie - and she does outstanding work);

Other than that, this is all I have - have a winterery weekend!!!!!








No comments: