Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, December 03, 2007

Good ol' Cousin Eddie...

.....is there a funnier movie than National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation??? I think not!!
I love that show!! We've already watched it once. It was on TBS a night or two after Thanksgiving! I could watch it once a week and laugh every time and probably find something that I didn't catch the time before! LOL

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heiiiiiiiidy. Got your shhhhoooooping done yet?

Heidikins said...

Hiiiii Deennnnniiissss!
No, it's not completely done but not much left!!!
Gotta get a couple things for the Mr. and a couple other people and I'm done.

Susie Schulte said...

Ha! Looks like old Crescenet found you too! Habla espanol? No comprende! I wonder if we're going to have to use that verification system to keep this guy from commenting?
And Deeeennnnnniisss....he only asked if you had your shopping done because he read your Christmas survey and learned that it was annoying to be asked. He needs more work to do...obviously he has WAY too much time on his hands!

Heidikins said...

I know exactly why he asked me. I was just being polite to annoy him with a sincere answer!!!
I can't remember how to delete the comments LOL
and uhhh no speak espanol!!

Heidikins said...

ahhhhh I got it! Duhhh just click on the trashcan LOL Had to do a help search on the dashboard