Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, November 24, 2007

~*~GO TIGERS~*~



WOO HOOO

Tonight is the big (HUGE) game between the Missouri Tigers and the Kansas Jayhawks. It will be at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City and kickoff is 7:00 tonight on ABC. Of course, we don't even have ABC since the very nice individuals at DishNetwork yanked it last year....... The rivalry goes back for hundreds of years to be exact. We have had ESPN on since before 7, watching "College Game Day" as they have been broadcasting from KC!!! What a scream!
Am and I are soooo geared up! Mine shows more - as his emotions don't come out much about anything. But he's elated!! It'll show tonight! We're going to town to our friends Kym & Ed's house to watch the game! We're having an "MU KU party"!!! hehe
We've been wearing our Mizzou gear all week and we even have our Mizzou flag flying proudly!! (as noted in the picture)
I walked every day so far since Thursday....and Brrrr!! (therefore the headband to cover up my ears!!)
ANother great thing is......Arkansas beat the #1 ranked LSU team last night in triple overtime!!! THAT WAS GREAT!! Know what that means for our team (ranked #4) {KU is ranked 2nd}???
It means that whoever wins tonight's game between MU and KU will be NUMBER ONE!!! WOO HOOOOOOO GOOOO TIGERS!!


Well...that is all......... I'll update tomorrow as I'm sure I'll have typical party pictures of the group!!! This is already more exciting than the Superbowl parties!!!!


Myspace Comments - University of Missouri–ColumbiaTigers

No comments: