Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Missouri wins!!!!!

Well, more than likely I don't have to tell you how electrifying most Missouri households and "establishments" were last night!!!! Final score was 36-28 Mizzou wins!!!!!!!!!!
Today, the BCS ratings came out, and as expected - Missouri moved to the NUMBER 1 spot!!!!! WOO HOOOOO We play Oklahoma on Saturday at the Alamodome in San Antonio!! Again, it's being broadcasted on ABC at 7:00 p.m. - and again we'll be venturing to town. This time to Danny & Diane's because Ed & Kym will be out of town. They were going to give us a key and we could all still "party" with out them but D&D have town cable and ABC isn't a problem for them. *just for the dishnetwork customers* SO we'll be back at it in 6 days!!! We'll be playing for a National title then!! How awesome!!!
Here are a few pics of the party last night. Needless to say, it was rather loud and crazy! (and yes...I stayed sober, thank you very much!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I liked your fancy slide show. Mom

Anonymous said...

Yes...Great slide show! I hope they go all the way! Great pictures!

Heidikins said...

thank you...thank you vry much!! (that was said in the Elvis voice)
Am is ALREADY "nervous" for Saturday's game!! He told me that on Monday at lunch! lol I have redecorated my Office in Mizzou stuff. I took down my St. Louis Cardinals things.... I mean they were pathetic last year. SO now I'm in the Mizzou path!!!!! Glad you were able to view the pics - I never know if it will work for someone else!!!