Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Annual Hays winefest weekend

Well...this weekend was our annual wine weekend w/ the Hays'!!! We had a wonderful time and the weather was simply BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I know this slideshow will probably bog down and load slowly - so I probably will end up taking it off.
We got home after 3:00 today....which we should have been home around 1!!!! There was a really bad accident on Interstate 70 near the Jonsboro. We were hung up in nearly "dead" traffic for almost an hour when we finally were able to cut thru the "U-turn" for emergency vehicles and headed EAST!!! We were only like 10 miles past Warrenton when the traffic started to slow....ugggh. We decided to head back East and pick up Highway 61 at Wentzville. It only took like 20 minutes to get there!!!! Dean & Rita were several cars ahead of us and they were one of many who crossed the median to the outer road. It was a mess I know that. When we turned off at Wentzville, there was a Bandana's BBQ pit right there so we stopped there for lunch. IT was around 12:30 so it was TIME to eat real food!!!!! :) Anyhow - enjoy and don't be tooo offended by some of the pics. (I think there is only one bad one)

Now Playing....Hays Winefest 2007
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play | Make your own Smilebox

4 comments:

Susie Schulte said...

FINALLY! Your slide show was great. Almost like being there. I was in Coralville yesterday. Guess where we ate? OG. We met Tawni there for lunch. She's our friend from NY who comes to Ia City about every six months for her little boy to see Dr. Poncetti. We had a nice visit...it was hot and windy! Glad to see you finally put something new to read on the blog! How many days till Christmas now?

Heidikins said...

87 as of today if I counted right. As a whole.... "not very many" should sum it up!

Anonymous said...

Heeeey Heeiiidi,
Whats uuuuuuppp, goat????

Baby

Heidikins said...

Dennis Dennis Dennis - you are living in the past, man!! This is the present..........get over it!! :)