Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, July 22, 2007

~ *STAY TUNED* ~

Stay tuned for the LION KING update...............................

I'm currently at my mom's still and didn't bring the cord to my camera - therefore I can't download any pictures. Sure....I could still tell you about the day - but I'm not! You have to wait until I can get home and do the pics. AND...when I get home later this afternoon, Am and I have a BBQ to attend. Some friends of ours from Michigan are in town so we always get together.

SOOO on that note......I'm going to leave you hanging - but I must tell you two things......
I got BUSTED with my camera just prior to the show starting (LOL LOL LOL) and........I was sooooo intriqued w/ my most favorite production that I literally had tears in my eyes within the first 30 seconds. *that's nuts......* But.......I don't have enough words in mind to describe my thoughts on the show. I am going to have to get out a thesaurus for that!

I'll update as soon as I can!

2 comments:

Susie Schulte said...

Can hardly wait!!! BTW...any chance we might have seen Am hauling cattle to the livestock market earlier this afternoon?

Heidikins said...

nope - not him. We won't be doing that until fall.