Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Just a few pics.......

Back on December 4th, just a few days after our big snow storm, I noticed on my way home from work (around 4:45 p.m.) that the sun was setting (and rather pretty I must say) and out due East, the moon (full) was already out! Below is the sunset...then I immediately turned to face the moon. These 2 photos are about 10 seconds apart. Isn't nature awesome???










The very next morning, we had a very heavy frost....and this is what it looked like when I walked out to go to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Did you know that the full moon we saw late last week in the morning hours was called a "Wolf" moon, and six months AFTER a wolf moon, you will see a BLUE moon. You do know what a blue moon is, right? It's the second full moon in a calendar month. It happens once in a blue moon...hence the saying.

Anonymous said...

Ha! I don't even know if the above information is factual, but I heard it on the radio several times last week.