Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Dear Abby.....

.........you see, I have this cat. She's 11 and will be 12 at the end of April (which, in cat years she will be 68 in April). She has a problem (besides being a freak) Lately, I have noticed that she is becoming obsessed with the "moisture" that collects on the inside windows. You know, when it's cold out and warm in the house, the bottom of the windows collect some wetness???? {maybe our house is just so old that they do that} Anyhow.....here is why I say she's obsessed. She gets up on the night stand by the bed (which she does anyhow to look out) but she's not looking out......she is LICKING...yes LICKING....the moisture off of the window. I know I KNOW......what on earth is wrong w/ this idiot? She's nuts I'm telling you....but I like her!! Is there any suggestion in your suggestion bag on how to cure a cat from LICKING THE WINDOWS??????? *it's really annoying at 3:30 in the morning right next to the bed!!!!!
UUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG retarded animal!
I know......she's just a damn FREAK


Buried at PhotoCasket.com



I think she does this while we're sleeping


Buried at PhotoCasket.com



Well, this past weekend was the annual trip to Coralville {Iowa City} for a weekend of shopping. We had 9 people go. 15 were invited by invitation and we never heard from the other 5 so not sure what happened. I'm not one to keep reminding.....once the invite is sent it's no longer my responsibility! lol Anyhow...we had a great time! We have a rule..no husbands and no children. A baby is allowed...as they have to have momma....but anyone over 1 (or under 18) isn't on the rule list...no ifs ands or butts! I mean..it's our one weekend for girl time....to get away from the men and kids and just relax and have a great time!!! We met up at Younkers at 10 on Saturday and did our thing.....shop, eat, shop. Around 4:30 we headed back to the hotel (which is actually just across the mall parking lot) for a little R&R and then went next door to the Olive Garden. That's a "norm" as well for this trip!!!!! After getting beyond stuffed to the gills we went back to the hotel and just hung out for awhile. THEN we went across the street to get ice cream. We weren't too hungry for ice cream, but Sally said that this place rocked!!! If you ever get a chance to go to a COLD STONE CREAMERY, do it. Don't mind the prices.....just go in and grab one of those creations!! OMG...it's sooooo flipping awesome! In fact, it's the fanciest ice cream joint I've ever seen in my life - other than the ones they show on Food Network. Which I have to tell you.....on "Ham on the Street" last night they were at a Cold Stone Creamery! I got online when I got home Sunday night to check them out...........there's one in Columbia!! Woo Hoo. Check them out: www.coldstonecreamery.com

OK...so we stay all night at the Holiday Inn. Since we had 9 people we ended up with 3 to a room. I roomed w/ Susie and Kathy. We stayed up till MIDNIGHT (about 2 hours past my bedtime) and talked and watched tv. Got up in the morning....got ready for the day, ate breakfast downstairs (not real sure how we could have been hungry but we were) and then headed to Kohl's for some shopping since they were the only ones open!!! After the Kohl's trip it was back to the mall for more!!!! We met up for lunch and then departed on our own ways after that. Mom and I ended up leaving at 3:30 and headed home. We got to her house just shortly after 5 and then I left her house to come home at 5:30. We had a ball!!!!!! Here are a few pictures.....that I'm posting WITHOUT Susie's permission!!! I don't have my film used and developed and since Susie posted these on her blog from her digital camera, I'm stealing them! I figure the worse she can do is tell me that she doesn't want me to post them....and if so I'll just delete them! I don't foresee a lawsuit of copyrights or anything! hahahaha.
Well crap...I'm "editing" my post....because after I put in the pictures and it said they are there and checked it....I see they really are NOT there......what's up with that??! I guess maybe Susie has them blocked after all. LOL It's operator error I'm sure....it's happened to me before and I don't know why. gggrrrrrrrr I'll keep trying
Have a good week.............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAhaha!!! I love that cat. She's a treasure source for entertaining stories. So, you were not able to pirate my pictures onto your blog? Hmmmm....keep trying. It could be that the files were too big. I couldn't figure out how to send smaller pictures. I'll be watching, and remember.....if you post a picture that doesn't make me look smart, skinny, and beautiful, I will get even! LOL!!!