Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, November 24, 2006

Black Friday

OMG......it's 5:55 a.m. and I'm headed to shop. Can you freakin believe it?? I swore back in 1989 that I would NEVER EVER EVER, so long as I live, go out at any timr of day, on Black Friday. SO.....since I've been up since 4:15 wide eyed awake, what else was there to do besides get up at 5 and take a shower! LOL
Now......as I type, my dear husband is getting ready as well. He has decided that HE wants to 'tag along'. WTH????? (that means what the hell) He hates Walmart and that is my first stop. Boy, isn't he in for a treat!?!?? LOL LOL

I'll update later........I'm LMAO at him actually. Then I'm headed to Kohl's in Quincy. If he thinks THAT will be calm....HA.

Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to hear all about your Black Friday shopping! I too have always said wild horses couldn't drag me to town the day after Thanksgiving, but I was at Farm and Home standing in the check out line for forty minutes this morning. Wild horses couldn't drag me, but a friend and co-worker asked if I could pick up a great bargain for her, and what could I say? She was unable to go herself, so I went-and boy, does she owe me! LOL!