Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, November 16, 2006

11/16/06

Yep.....I'm still alive.
Nothing new going on.......................just work and that keeps me past busy. Am is going to sell the calves this weekend. Which is just as well he do it when I'm out of town.....that way I won't be sad. I haven't even been down there since Sunday.......so I'll never see them again. No more Tiny, Carmel, Tall White Legs, Rose, Ross, Little Red....those are the ones I named. Oh well. We'll start from scratch again in January!!! I'll be in Coralville Iowa on the annual "girls weekend of shopping"!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!! I'm headed up to my mom's Friday after work. She's glad; as she is anticipating "computer school"!!!! She got a new computer a few weeks ago and is just loving it!! She said it has changed her life!! I'm glad as I think it will really keep her company thru the winter dull drums!!!!! We don't even talk on the phone anymore....she'd rather talk on yahoo messenger I think!!!!

I really have nothing else to report. SOrry....we're boring and do nothing! Just in case I don't post again for another 3 weeks (lol) Have a very nice Thanksgiving..............................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll see ya, tomorrow...."are you singin?" LOL.
Help your mom set up a blog and show her how EZ it is. Man...it WAS easy, until I upgraded to the beta blogger! Now I can't post on a non beta! GRRRRRrrrrrr! Had I known, I would not have updated! Now YOU have to update!

Anonymous said...

P.S. See You in C'ville!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog. Keeps me abreast of what you are up to. Mom