Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Wacky Wednesday!

Not a whole lot of news to report but I thought as though I better post something so Mel and Susie don't get on my case!!!!

Has been nearly HOT the past 2 or 3 days but cooled down today finally. Actually, right now as I'm typing, it's rather cool. I'm actually in my silky long lounge pants!! Pretty odd to be stripped down to near nothing last night and sweating and tonight I'm almost cold! LOL

The first week of October is almost over. CRAZY!!! My 2 year anniversary is JUST around the corner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now THAT is hard to believe!!! I think we are going to go to Quincy on Sunday and out to eat dinner. :)

Wellllll that's pretty much it! You got a post - so deal with it! heehee just kidding.

1 comment:

Susie Schulte said...

Deal with it??? Hmmm...did I say delightful???? Maybe I should have used a different word! Hahaha!
So, better prepare for the long lounge pants again, as I've heard that it's going to dip down into the 20's and possible snow showers!