Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, October 16, 2006

October 16

Welcome to Monday. And a dreary, wet, chilly, nasty, all-around YUK day!!!!
The Cardinals were rained out to tell you the truth. THey announced the cancellation around 4:30 this afternoon. Bummer. My friend Kyle from work (yes, Mel, the only Kyle) was going to the game today....guess he'll have to go back tomorrow since tonights tickets are to be used for tomorrow. He'll be hacked off I'm sure.
Today was your ordinary Monday. It started off by my boss Lisa calling me into her office before 8:30. She wanted to tell me that Bobbi just gave her notice. November 10 is her last day. Bobbi is our personnel person for the Monroe City plants. SO......what does that mean now? I have no idea. Only thing I know is it leaves a mere THREE people in the HR department. GGGGAAAAAWWWWWWDDDDDDDDD

That is pretty much all I know or can think of. Hope everyone has a good week. I'm going to go watch the rest of Emeril. He's making mexican dishes! YUM (too bad I'll never be able to make them for Pooch)

No comments: