I'm glad you love your job! The previous post has me singing....."just a walkin' in the rain.....gettin' soakin' wet..." No doubt you won't know or remember the song....way before your time! :) Have a fantastic day!
Ummmm.... August 11th .... more than two months ago. I think you might update.... LOL! (who am I to chide? I finally posted something new today...hee hee) Blame it on FaceBook!
3 comments:
I'm glad you love your job! The previous post has me singing....."just a walkin' in the rain.....gettin' soakin' wet..."
No doubt you won't know or remember the song....way before your time! :)
Have a fantastic day!
Hello from L'Ville. Thinking of you and so glad you love your job!
Ummmm.... August 11th .... more than two months ago. I think you might update.... LOL!
(who am I to chide? I finally posted something new today...hee hee)
Blame it on FaceBook!
Post a Comment