Yiiiipppppeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow is my last day of working at the "subsidiary of hell" I'm really not sad! I went around today and said good bye to a few people out in the tool-room (where Am worked) Not too many of those guys left. I think 5.......wow. Tomorrow a bunch of us are going out for lunch at Pizza Hut and then I'm done. We're getting together again Friday night.......
On my way to my car at lunch, Cindy the flower lady came in the parking lot and stopped and asked if I was leaving for lunch. (She usually just takes the delivery in and leaves it on the front desk and I eventually see it and call whoever it's for) I told her yes....and she said "these are for you" "MEEE" hehe They were from my good friend Marcy and Sheryl-----congratulating me and wishing me luck on my new job! HOW NICE!!!! The picture doesn't show how pretty they really are though. I left them at work today so I can enjoy them tomorrow. I left today early at 3:15-----I managed to get in for a dentist appointment so now my teeth are pearly white for my new duties LOL Actually I hadn't done it for awhile and thought "oh crap....I won't have insurance after the 29th for 90 days.....get your appointments done" I get my routine bloodwork and stuff done on Friday. Also need to get back to Quincy to get my contacts. I'm using a trial pair of a different kind...but haven't decided which kind I want. I think I better decide and fast!!!!
Anyhow......here's the flowers!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment