Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

I did something this week that I have not done since August 30, 1993 ~ I donated my blood!!!! I haven't felt this happy about anything in 16 years!!!!! I mean it...nothing!


A few things have changed since I last gave and was told to stop giving....and I'm now eligible again! I'm so glad. It just warms my heart knowing that my one pint of blood saved a life from a car accident, a cancer patient who needed an "oil change" or one of thousands of reasons people need blood!!!!


Give the gift of life........(if you can)......you'll never regret it :)


2 comments:

Susie Schulte said...

I could have done without the picture. I nearly fainted when I looked. Almost fell off of my chair, and I might have been hurt bad....maybe even bad enough to need blood! Thanks for donating! I've done it, but I can't discuss it, and it does NOT make me feel good...physically anyway.

Heidikins said...

lol....ummm sorry to hear that! However....you turned away quickly so you didn't look at it too closely! :))

It makes me feel most awesomest (ya it's a word...i just made it up)