Well...FINALLY.....we've sprung forward. The time change. I love it! However, this has been a day that has just beeen a real drag. I think it's just the weather. It should just be sunny and bright for the first day of daylight savings time.
Not much new on the ranch. Work still stinks to high Heaven. However, tomorrow and Tuesday, I will be in orientation with Hannibal Regional Hospital :) I will know after Tuesday what my work schedule there will be. On the other hand...I am still waiting for that phone call from Blessing. I made contact with the first guy I interviewed with. He let me know that they had to reschedule the last 2nd interview as one of the Blessing team members was sick. I should've known something Friday or first of this week. Since I heard nothing Friday - I imagine they'll call me while I'm in orientation LOL What a hoot. Ambrose had a job interview last week with MoDOT. It's only a temp job for 6 months but still.............at least he was called. We had a source to get that call made so it definately pays to know people.
Guy has officially gone to market. I'm sure he's hanging around at the locker in Palmyra :) Poor Lucky just seems lost w/out him. She has been bawling for days. Poor babe. I'm just hoping that the meat is as tender and good as I have in my mind. We're getting roasts, burger, stew meat, T-bones, Ribeyes, round steaks and minute (cube) steaks. Not sure where it's all going to fit and I really don't cook with that much beef anymore....so we'll see! :) I'm ready to sink my teeth into one of those steaks though....mmmmmmm
Well...guess I know nothing else. Have a good week everyone!



1 comment:
Sounds like things are looking up a bit on Ponderosa Trail. I like your new look on the page, and eagerly await more good news about your work!
Post a Comment