Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, March 09, 2009

I'm Oriented...almost

Well....today, I had my first day of orientation as a New Team Member with Hannibal Regional Hospital! I learned the history of HRH......how to "properly" wash one's hands, all about the benefits (which I'm not elgible for) and some other stuff! Got a tour of the hosp and the new part - which is where I'll be working, Hannibal Regional Medical Group. It's a 3 story building and it's niiiiiice! Tomorrow I have a half a day of some kind of online training. It sounded like we have a bunch of stuff to read and test on. GAG hahaha Then I will go over to my area and see what I do next. Wednesday - Friday will be back to the same old GRIND at Intermet. I can tell you that I was absolutely STRESS FREE this morning and all day actually. SO a new job is going to be soooo nice. I didn't have any messages anywhere from Blessing so maybe tomorrow ???

That is all I have to report. G'night

No comments: