I know I know....I am lacking in the blog posting area. I'm sorry.
As I post this on Sunday night @ 10:20............it is currently holding at ONE....yes 1 degree. Supposed to dip down below zero tonight for the 2nd night in a row. Have I recently whined about how I hate winter? Well I do. HOWEVER........we do NOT have any ice accumulation like some family and friends North of here have. Holy smokes...they got it big time. Macomb IL got hit bad w/ the ice also........BOYYY!!!!
Anyhow....just wanted to check in. No ice....but bone chilling COLD. I will be going to work tomorrow and Tuesday and then off the rest of the week. Mr Hays is off until the 5th....I actually imagine he'll be off till the 12th but we'll see. Some production areas come back the 5th and others the 12th. They actually have to call in and see if there is even anything for them to do. {shaking my head} I should work every day...but I am to the point that there is absolutely no way possible that it will EVER be caught up and/or done without the aid of MATCHES, GAS and massive fire!! LOLOLOL I have a real attitude about them right now so I will do what I can do. I know I know....and yes, I am. I'm thankful to even HAVE a job in these times...but dang it!!!! One day I do hope to bail on them before they lock the doors!!! Hopefully the right one will come along. I've put in for several options out there!!! I actually had an interview last Friday - but I'm not holding my breath. Will just have to wait and see!!
Well...it's a "work night" so I suppose I better go.
Have a great week!!!! And if I don't get posted before then....MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM PONDEROSA TRAIL!!!



1 comment:
We're having a heat wave up here in Iowa! It's 24 degrees, and yesterday the sun melted a little bit of the ice, so it's all good. However, they're saying two storms back to back will dump about 8 inches of snow on us by Christmas. BOYYYYYYYY!!!!
Remember....the first snow was Nov 30....so we should get 30 measurable snows this winter. Are you counting?
BTW...I've posted the eagles. Help yourself....and enjoy.
Post a Comment