Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, November 28, 2008

Goin' to the Dome

Yaaaayy!! My old highschool, Clark County R-1, is going to the State Championship game tomorrow (11/29) at the Edwards Jones Dome (where the STL Rams play) This is a first ever in the history of CCR-1...... It's nothing for Monroe City, as they have gone numerous times - 4 State Champ games out of 5 in the 90's!!! Anyhow......wooo hoooo for the Indians! I am going to meet one of my ol' friends in Hannibal at 8 in the morning and we are going to go down. Ambrose mentioned he wasn't going because Mizzou plays Kansas at 11:30............which is like "the game of the year" for Mizzou/KU fans! BUT....I can watch MU/KU every year - NOT Clark County!!!! THerefore, I made other plans. Last night, he said he might go....he doesn't know. Pfftt - go figure! LOL he must think I'm using the name of Cheryl and going with guys! hehe I sent her a text message to warn her that he MIGHT be going. (one thing about it - he can drive then!!)
I might be a Monroe City Panther......but I'm a Clark County Indian at heart!!! GO INDIANS!


Today is Black Friday.................and the only shopping that I attempted to conquer was my trip to town to the grocery store!!! As I speak (well...type rather).....the turkey smells about done. I have a small turkey breast in the crockpot; the rolls are rising; the "punky pie" is baking and I have "Amy's fuit salad" made and in the fridge. Just having our own little turkey feast tonight. Plus Am will have plenty to eat tomorrow while I'm out and about eating crap in STL! *UNLESSSS he ends up going with us!


I guess that is all I have for now. I am still working on the Coralville trip posting. I had to upload some things at my mom's house yesterday and earlier today - I had trouble even posting words!! It was actually the website then..........so keep checking back!!!!


p.s. I am editing now......I got a text from Cheryl....the girl who was going to work for her tomorrow has had a death in the family (her father) so she is trying to BRIBE anyone to work for her tomorrow. In the meantime, the Mr. has told me that he'll go if Cheryl can't. *I wonder if me saying "well I can drive myself to North Hanley Road & ride the metro with no problem" had anything to do with his decision LOL.

No comments: